78% of all online purchases take place after receiving an E-mail advertisement and before visiting a webpage (Source: DoubleClick).
Some of the fundamental objectives that E-mail advertisements aim to accomplish are the following:
- Effecting direct sales of products or services through websites or other outlets.
- Providing indirect updates for groups of products or services.
- Promoting corporate newsletters associated with the company brand building process (brand awareness).
- Delivering news related to the business sector of each company and thereby becoming a constant reminder of the company brand.
ΗS can offer you:
- A newsletter design based on the most advanced tools available.
- Delivery of thousands of E-mail messages on a daily basis.
- A detailed report on E-mail read-through and click-through rate.
- Newsletter delivery that can bypass the majority of anti-spam policy filters.
- Managing and processing your existing client E-mail lists.
HS consultants will propose a tailored solution, customized specifically for your website and your individual business sector, so that your E-mail advertisement campaign can achieve maximum click-through rate and maximum sales.