Create your very own E-Shop and market your products on a 24/7 basis.
The objectives of E-Shop Design:
- Site design is customized to reflect the sensibilities of the business sectors advertised companies are active in.
- High-impact design incorporating easy navigation and usability.
- User-friendly functionality in all online purchasing stages until final checkout.
- Easily managed processes that facilitate adding and removing products, orders, clients, company news articles.
- E-Shop Design optimized for search engines according to S.E.O. principles. Achieving a high ranking position in search engine results stems from the design itself.
E-Shop Design and Features:
- Products can be placed in an infinite number of category and subcategory levels.
- Presentations for all products and services specify categories, subcategories, product codes, companies, descriptions, pricing, and an unlimited number of images. Descriptions may also include all other custom specifications.
- Designs incorporate a Back Office system for managing orders from member customers.
- Product databases are managed through an easy-to-use interface that facilitates adding, removing, and modifying content.
- E-Shop with company- and price-based browsing filters.
- A Sign-In procedure for member customers.
- Full text search and advanced search capabilities.
- Product Shopping Cart.
- Product Wishlist.
- A Showcase for featured products both on the website homepage and the start page for each product category.
- Automated E-mail notifications to administrators for all orders.
- A Related products feature.
- A dynamic section for managing corporate and product news articles.
- A dynamic section for updating offers and new products.
- Customer account pages and ordering history.
- A service for sending shipping codes via E-mail accounts when misplaced by customers.
- A shipping cost calculator based on parcel weight and location.
- A "two-price" feature for effecting discounts.
- Visitor registration for newsletters.
- A Corporate Identity Showcase with a detailed account of the company background, activities, and financial data.
- Bilingual site design.
- Full credit card transaction security: Payments are conducted via bank pay centers and an SSL protocol. Alternative payment options via bank deposit, cash-on-delivery or PayPal.
- A B2B (wholesale selling) capability with a special login and discount policy per customer.
The Hellas Sites E-Shop Design procedure can incorporate any special features our customers may require, by converting our design platform to allow us to address the sensibilities of all business sectors and the unique properties of all products.
Contact us at +30 210.6149200 to find the ideal solution for you and meet the sophisticated requirements of your E-Shop.